The information we collect
- We do not gather personally identifiable data. All data that is collected is non-identifiable and is internally used for statistics-purposes only.
Usage of collected information
- The information we collect will solely be used for purposes openly presented to you before you’ve been asked to provide such information.
- Promotional materials will be sent to your email only if you categorically accept and sign up for that service.
- We use collected information to make sure you have the best experience on our website. That includes creating and publishing content that we think you may like based on the information we collect.
- Your information is collected to provide you with a response in case you have an inquiry, survey or a questionnaire.
- We collect information in order to have necessary information if there’s a dispute or a complaint.
Who we share collected information with
- We do not market your collected information nor do we distribute it in any way.
- Only in these cases are your personal information shared:
- If required by state’s regulatory or legal institutions
- If needed to protect the rights and property of 16best
- To inform the governmental agency of any fraudulent activities
- To stop your activities which may be harmful to others.
Gathered Information Protection
All necessary protective methods – both physical and electronic – are applied in order to stop unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal data.
On our website, you’ll often find hyperlinks (external links). As previously stated in our Terms and Conditions, we cannot be held accountable for external sites’ management. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy and protection of your data on those websites.
‘Cookies’ are miniature files placed by a web server on your internal hard drive. They are not a liability since they cannot infect your computer with a malware programme or a virus. Each person has their own unique cookies in order to be provided with the ultimate browsing experience.
Furthermore, you have the ability to choose between having and declining cookies. The majority of browsers accept cookies, and in order to disable them, you’ll have to access your personal web browser settings and disable cookies manually. On the other hand, if you choose to decline this feature, it may prevent you from having a fully optimized experience on our website.